Our Transportation Services
We continuously reinvent our operations to meet the changing market needs while growing our customer base, product offerings, facilities, and launching the logistics business. The terminal has supported the growing needs of Puerto Rico and the Caribbean.
We have the capacity, experience and expertise in handling and storing oil.
We have about 50 acres of land (categorized Heavy Industrial) for development of new projects
A TRANSPORTATION NETWORK THAT COVERS THE ISLAND
- We deliver our products through a fleet of over 100 vehicles.
- Our records show 0 accidents in over 1mm driven millage per year (2014).
- We are ATA American Trucking Association and NTTC National Tank Truck Carrier members.
- We are Certified by US DOT and Puerto Rico PSC Public Service Commission.
- Our truck loading rack has capacity to load multiple trucks simultaneously.
- We offer 24/7 Emergency response team.
OUR DOCKS OFFER A GATEWAY TO THE CARIBBEAN ISLANDS
- We have ocean going tanker capability and a rapid turn around barge intake and loading.
- We make 150 port calls into and out of Puerto Rico.
- We offer high efficiency express service to and from the nearby Caribbean Islands.
- We deliver in a period no more than 24 hours.
DOCKS THAT PROVIDE AN EFFICIENT ENTRY/DEPARTURE POINT FOR SEA ROUTES
- Our four (4) docks offer a passageway from the South Side of the Island.
- Our Puntilla deep draft dock has a 80,000 dwt capacity, 37 ft draft.
- Cayo Rio dock is designed to handle large vessels up to 60,000 dwt, 40 ft draft. It is not currently in operation, but it could be converted to operate to client’s needs.
- RORO dock accommodates large ocean-going barges, 17ft draft, providing Peerless with its own floating highway into the Caribbean.
- Guayanilla dock can support 25,000 dwt vessels, 35 ft draft. Additionally, warehouse space is available in the Guayanilla Terminal.
THE TERMINAL HAS SUPPORTED THE GROWING NEEDS OF PUERTO RICO AND THE CARIBBEAN
Our docks offer a gateway to the Caribbean Islands as well as service to Puerto Rico